Every other year, delegates from all over the world gather on the island of Donsö, a small island in the archipelago outside Gothenburg, Sweden, eager to discuss shipping and shipping-related topics. A meeting place for the entire maritime cluster, Donsö Shipping Meet is a lively, friendly event that provides a range of opportunities for making new connections. Next event will be on September 7-8, 2021. Welcome!
Visitors info – DSM2021
September 7-8, 2021
Sign up your company and personnelSign up
Key figures from last event – DSM19
- More than 2000 visitors from 31 countries discussed shipping and shipping-related topics
- Almost 300 exhibitors all together 860 exhibition personnel
- 110 shipping companies all together almost 700 shipping delegates
- 1950 seated guests at the Banquet dinner in the harbor of Donsö. The banquet dinner hosts more guests than the Nobel banquet dinner in the Stockholm City Hall!
DSM consists of the following parts
- Speed meetings
- Banquet dinner
- Financing Meet
- Commercial Meet
DSM is a trade fair and not open to the public
We do not sell tickets for “visitors” or “delegates” like for example SMM in Hamburg, Germany. Please see options below how to attend DSM2021, and make your registration before arrival.
The exhibition is open to the following target groups
- Exhibitors, i.e suppliers to the maritime industry
- Shipping companies/Ship owners, i.e companies with a fleet
- Attendees at the Financing Meet
- Attendees at the Commercial Meet
Options to attend Donsö Shipping Meet
Target group: Suppliers to the maritime industry
– As registered exhibition personnel you are free to take part of all seminars and the Financing Meet as well as the Commercial Meet. You do not have to register separately!
– Please make sure that the number of exhibition personnel in your stand is sufficient during the Financing Meet and the Commercial Meet.
– Pre-booked speed meetings are included and will take part in the Exhibitor’s stand. Each speed meeting will last for 20 minutes. Between each meeting there will be a 10-minute break. Read more here
Target group: Shipping companies/Ship owners, i.e companies with a fleet
– As registered shipping delegate you are free to take part of all seminars and the Financing Meet as well as the Commercial Meet. You do not have to register separately!
– Speed meetings are included and will take part in Exhibitor’s stand. When you sign up for DSM2021 and make yourself available for speed meetings, the exhibitors will be able to choose your company for a pre-booked meeting. Each speed meeting will last for 20 minutes. Between each meeting there will be a 10-minute break. Read more here
Financing Meet and Commercial Meet
The Financing Meet and the Commercial Meet are both one day events, including lunch and Banquet dinner.
The Financing Meet is intended for attendees interested in financial topics related to the maritime industry. Program will be published during 2020. Read more here
The Commercial Meet is intended for attendees interested in commercial topics related to the maritime industry. Program will be published during 2020. Read more here
The meetings are open to:
- Attendees registered for the Financing Meet
- Attendees registered for the Commercial Meet
- Registered exhibition personnel
- Registered shipping delegates
– The Speed meeting concept is not open to attendees registered for the Financing Meet and the Commercial Meet.
Speed meeting concept
Pre-booked speed meetings are intended for exhibitors and shipping companies. The meetings are held in the Exhibitor’s stands. Each speed meeting will last for 20 minutes. Between each meeting there will be a 10-minute break.
Seminars are open to
- Exhibition personnel
- Shipping delegates