The information will be updated in the near future.
If you would like to book some extra equipment, Space Production has set up a DSM order catalogue with options. Information regarding extra equipment will be provided by email to exhibitors in good time before the event.
- To get the prices in the order form, additional orders should be placed in the DSM order catalogue before May 13, 2022.
- Orders placed between May 14 – June 7, 2022 will result in a 50% price increase.
- Orders placed between June 8 – June 10, 2022 will result in a 100% price increase.
- Last day for orders is June 10, 2022.
- For Print products, you will need to supply Space Production with printable files before May 13, 2022.
- For AV files you will need to supply Space Production with AV files before May 13, 2022.
- More information and Print file guidelines.
If you have any questions about the stand or extra equipment please contact Space Production by email: email@example.com
Service center at the information desk
Space Production will be present in the Service center at the information desk situated in the Entrance hall in the Exhibition area during the event.
Logistic Service – Transportation of exhibitor goods
AB DFS provides global supply, logistics and forwarding services for maritime vessels and is Donsö Shipping Meet’s logistical partner for transportation of exhibitor goods to and from the island of Donsö. DFS is situated in the harbor of Fiskebäck.
The transportation process is described in five easy steps, and we have also listed frequently asked questions – FAQ. Please take part of the information here.
(The information will be updated within soon).
Please note that detailed information regarding transportation of goods from Fiskebäck to Donsö will be sent by e-mail to exhibitors in good time before the event.
Deliveries of exhibition goods are to be made out to:
Fiskebäcks Hamn 7
426 58 Västra Frölunda
Mark the goods “DSM” together with your Company name and Stand number. All packages must be labeled with the exhibitor’s full name and exhibition Stand number. If this requirement is not met the packages will be considered low priority and might not be delivered in time.
Times for delivery to DFS
- Goods are to be delivered to DFS on May 30 – June 3, 2022
- Deadline for delivery: June 3, 2022
- Goods will be placed in exhibitor’s stand when build-up begins on June 13, 2022
- Exhibitors are responsible for unpacking the goods in the stand.
- Exhibitors are responsible for packing the goods in the stand for return shipment.
DSM Logistical Form
The DSM Logistical Form must be used for all transportation to the island of Donsö. Exhibitors will get information by e-mail in good time before the event. You can also download the Logistical Form here and Logistical Form Example here. (Form and example will be updated within soon). Deadline for sending the Logistical Form to DFS: 2022-05-27.
Returning goods to the exhibitor’s address or for arrangements for onward transport must be booked at DFS. The exhibitor is responsible for packing the goods for the return shipment. The exhibitor’s account number at the transport company of choice will be used for the return shipment. If this is not listed, DFS will use their transport company instead, and this will be accompanied by an extra fee.
All goods that you intend to send back via DFS (after the exhibition) should be packed ”ready to be shipped” before you leave the island. No goods should be left behind in your stand unpacked, if this is the case your organization will be subject to an extra fee. Please also consider that unpacked goods will be subject to a higher risk of damage during transport from Donsö to the mainland.
Service Center during the event
DFS will be present in the Service Center at the Information Desk situated in the Entrance Hall in the exhibition area.
Contact Carl Forsman at AB DFS for questions regarding transportation.