Documentation from DSM19's On stage seminars on September 3 and 4, together with films published on DSM's YouTube channel.
On stage seminars September 3-4
Take part of Powerpoint presentations together with videos published on Donsö Shipping Meet’s YouTube channel.
On stage, September 3
- Opening Seminar – Wärtsilä – Towards a zero-emission smart marine ecosystem
- Alfa Laval – Fuels after 2020 sulphur cap – the importance of Fuel Line efficiency
- The Swedish Club – Trade Enabled Loss Prevention
- Bureau Veritas – Sustainability, Safety and Security of Sea Transportation
- Telko – TelScope, The digital revolution of Electronic Record books & Navigation Cyber Security, spoofing and Jamming detection
- Stena Line – Digitalization and Transformation
- Nordic Shipowners Associations´ expectations and forecasts for the coming EU Parliament and Commissioners – research, education, environment and climate
- Swedish Maritime Administration – How Swedish shipping industry benefits from STM
- Höglund Marine Solutions – The introduction of Computer Systems in modern vessels
- Lloyd’s Register Group – Working advantages and compliance with marine digitalization from a classification point of view
- Wärtsilä – Is gas the fuel for sustainable shipping?
On stage, September 4
- Gasum – The environmental focus of shipping
- Avic Ship – The growing journey of Avic Dingheng
- Kockumation – Cleaning your cargo tanks in a more efficient way and save the lives of your crew
- Volvo Penta – Sustainable power solutions
- SSPA Sweden – Sailing cargo vessels, a realistic path to achieve carbon-neutral shipping
- ABB’s solution for engine performance optimization – Tekomar XPERT for Fleet
- Mercy Ships – Provides medical care that saves lives and transforms futures
- Seably (Beta) – A peek at the future of maritime training